Currently Booking for Holiday and Spring/Summer 2014 Dates
“I’m definitely planning on hiring a videographer. I want to be able to see fiance’s and my expressions when we say our vows. I want to be able to hear how we say them — and I just want to see everyone have a ball at our reception. And come 40 years from now when DVDs and blu-rays are old-school, I still want to be able to watch us on our big day.”
“The only regret I have about our wedding is not having a videographer. The day goes by so quickly — you really miss so much of it. I look back now and wish I would have spent the money for it.”
5 Questions to ask your videographer?
- How many videographers will be filming at my wedding?
- Have you ever worked with [insert your photographer’s name here] before?
- What parts of the wedding day do you film?
- What kind of camera equipment do you use? How do you capture audio throughout the wedding day?
- What types of packages do you offer?